Blog Bio Page

Welcome new S-Stem students and welcome to the best experience you will obtain through out your second semester at Phoenix College. This will be my third time returning to S-Stem and it has been the best experience I have had through out college days by far. I am currently working on a new lab this semester and am so happy to be working with WAESO, because it means more experience and outside knowledge that I have not had before. My current interest is biology and doing research projects, and more into depth with that. I am working on my associates in science while at Phoenix College. Then I hope to go to ASU  where I want to work on my bachelors in biology . I have had the best experience here at S-stem, I have met new friends and limited my interest to what I wanted to because before I was so all over the place and didn't even know what I wanted to major in. Josh, Cori, and Matt are great advisers and I look forward to working with them in the future more.

Comments

  1. Hello Jasmine, as a new participate in the S-Stem program this Spring semester it is encouraging to read your blog on what a positive experience you’ve had participating in the program. I met you earlier this week and you helped me figure out how to work on this site. It is really encouraging to work with the staff here and with like-minded biology students. I look forward to reading about your research this semester and wish you lots of luck.
    Mary Helen

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Post Week 6

Blog Post Week 12

WAESO Spring 2020