Blog Post Week 12: ASU West Campus


This week in the Lab room each intern went to ASU West Campus for poster presentations. Though I was pretty upset that the wrong poster was printed out cause I had worked so much on my new and improved poster. But no matter which poster or not was printed "the show must go on". So I presented what I had on my poster as if it was my new one. I got the opportunity to talk to Beth who has a project on micro plastics at ASU West, and share my ideas with her. With the help of Amanda Chapman I will find ways to reach out to Beth and see if there are any opportunities left in her lab . 

Comments

  1. Hey Jasmine! Sorry about your poster. :/ I really admire how you still continued with your presentation though. That's a very professional attitude to have. How did your presentation go? Did you get any interesting questions? Also it's great that you found someone you want to work with! I wish you the best and hope everything goes well with that. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Post Week 12

Blog Post Week 6

WAESO Spring 2020