Blog Post Week 13




This week in Lab I was able to finish my graph for the extractions of microplastics, this means I will be able to continue working on my conclusions that was not able to finish last semester. Though notice that in SPI 6 (Polystyrene) there is bar missing which is suppose to be the Potassium Carbonate (K2CO3). The reason that this section will not have a bar of itself is because there was a problem with the percent recovery from it and the stand deviation from it. When the plastic dried out and I weighed it, it was surprisingly much heavier than it has began with. This could either mean that the plastic absorbed the Hydrogen peroxide/ DI Water and made it more dense or that the plastic wasn't completely dry. At the moment I will finish writing my report with this missing bar and will have to include this error in my conclusion claims. Until further notice to redo this part of my project. Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving break (:

Comments

  1. Hey, Jaz. I had a great Thanksgiving, thanks. Finally, your research is reaching its final stages. You have worked hard on it. Whatever your hypothesis is, I hope your results back it up. As for the SPI 6 plastic, I can’t seem to locate the bar that’s missing. Maybe you’ll show it to me in person. I hope you had a great Thanksgiving as well.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Post Week 12

Blog Post Week 6

WAESO Spring 2020