Blog Post Week 6




This week during lab Maricruz and I got back to shredding plastic SPI6. While shredding I came to notice that the powerade bottle we were shredding was really think and harder to shred than the small water bottle that is extremely thin. We have to shred a total of 3 grams but it takes a while to shred. Also I noticed that my hands get a little itchy and extremely red when I start to use the machine. But Maricruz is extremely helpful and always takes over when my hands get really itchy. We should get enough plastic by next week before spring break and we should also get the water sample and start detecting the bacteria growth within the plastics.

Comments

  1. I feel your pain! Shredding plastics is such a process! You have to be really patient with it, especially since you are working with SPI 6, I believe that is the hardest one to shred, in my opinion. Anyways good work! & have a good spring break.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Post Week 6

Mindset and Oneself

Back Ground Project