Blog Post Week 8 : The teapots have sunk down!



(March 19, 2018)

Hey everyone welcome back! Hope everyone had a great Spring Break and got the rest that we all needed. The second I got into lab today I went to check on the the microplastic that have been sitting in the light incubator with the Tempe Water only to find that the chains had broken and they all sunked down. Which is very interesting because the they are designed for resistance in water. Also in the beginning Plastic 5 was the one that was floating the whole week and over spring break it seems like even plastic 5 sunk down but now plastic 2 is the one that is floating. I still have 17 more days till I could run some test on the plastic,but for the meanwhile I will be doing some research on biodegradation and the process of lake cleanings and the chemicals that could perhaps be put in the lakes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Post Week 12

Blog Post Week 6

WAESO Spring 2020