Small Goals turned into Big Goals


Hope everyone has build up good routine with school and other activities and is balancing well everything. During the following weeks I have personally build up a good routine to where I am trying to fit everything from school (Homework), work, gym and still get a good enough sleep. It first sounded impossible since I have heard so many stories of that fantasy not being real for college Students, but I have definitely tried to make it possible.

This week I have decided to cut back on the amount of coffee that I drink. First week, I failed. Second week, I decided to give it another shot. I have been a whole day without coffee, and though It might not sound like a lot, personally I think it’s groundbreaking. I’ve had great advice and tips from friends and have found some replacements for coffee. I’m hoping t never have to depend on coffee if I am feeling tired.  I’ll keep you all updated on my coffee addiction.

I have also decided to turn my wall into a chalkboard. Just a small DIY project that I saw and looked amazing. So I’m planning on working on that during the weekend and do some decorating to my room. Will also keep you guys updated on that.

Look out for the on campus event notifications that I will be sending out (: 

 Image result for coffee addiction

Comments

  1. Balancing everything has been quite the task. I have work, school, and Stem to focus on and I feel like sometimes I’m forgetting something. I’m not a coffee drinker, so I have to rely on getting as much sleep as possible and more often than not, I don’t get much sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Props to you on giving up the caffeine. Im super bad with reducing my caffeine consumption. As I am typing this now, im having a cold brew with oat milk! haha. But its good to recognize bad habits/addiction and try our best to stay away from it. Good for you, let me know how that goes!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Post Week 12

Blog Post Week 6

WAESO Spring 2020