Dream Job


My dream job is to work for NOAA and also continue my research in water quality and water cleanliness and work on the cleaning of microplastics in the ocean. For my research I want to study recent microplastics that have been found in glaciers frozen. I want to travel to Alaska or Antarctic and study those. I also want to travel and test water cleanliness in different areas of the countries. This was in not my dream goal in the beginning. When I first started, I wanted to work in an eye clinic. But then I realized that I don’t like being in small crowds and like to travel and want to discover more about new cultures and how their country is different in various ways. The reason I want to continue my research is because especially with climate changes I want help find out ways to help our world. Not just for us, but for the betterment of our future and children.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Post Week 12

Blog Post Week 6

WAESO Spring 2020