Final Spring 2020 Post

I hope everyone is doing great. I know these are rough times and everyone is having to adjust to online courses now. Do stay optimistic. Since being stuck at home and keeping the ‘social- distancing’ I have found the time that I have time to finally finish up my small project I have been working on. This is a short video of one of the methods that we do when we receive samples from other marine sites. This in specific is ‘Fish Extractions’. Little by little cleanups are done so that in the end result we could place the samples in the GC machine, and it would let us know what kind of chemical contaminants are found in the samples. 

*I will be posting the vide link soon, as I am having trouble uploading it.

Sadly, this is my final blog for the semester & also my final semester as a TRAIN Scholar. Though I will be graduating Fall 2020 I will no longer be a STEM/TRAIN Mentor. With the help of Dr. Marshall I have been given the opportunity to continue being a TRAIN Mentor. Some of you may know what that is, some of you may not. With the help of another TRAIN Scholar, we will help guide everyone into the University and give out a couple of tips from our experience.
I am excited to meet everyone transferring to ASU, and I hope everyone has a great rest of their summer and remaining few weeks of Spring 2020. To those graduating this semester CONGRATULATIONS!

See you all soon, 

Jasmine


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Post Week 12

WAESO Spring 2020

Blog Post Week 6