Blog Post Week 2

So this week I was continuing the protocol to making Lyzosome. Josh, Mat and Cory and I had decided that we needed a new needed to look at a different Protocol because the one that we had done during the summer had a lot of difficult stuff to it. And because of my poor note taking during the summer we were not able to duplicate what i had done over the summer. Also because during the summer the Protocol that we had, we mostly took educated guesses on what we were adding and contributing to the experiment.  Josh was able to find a new Protocol for me that he had found :




And that made it much simpler for me to follow. The only problem with that Protocol was that it didn't have that much any measurements for the chemicals that we were adding on. So we had to come up with how much of everything we were going to use by using formulas. So before starting my experiment I annotated the protocol, and found out the correct measurements. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Post Week 12

Blog Post Week 6

WAESO Spring 2020