Blog Post Week 8


During the 8th week of the second semester I had a really hard time posting anything up especially since I was terribly sick beginning Sunday, I remember waking up on Monday at 8:00 am keep in mind that I have class at 8:30am. So I wake up only to find myself feeling extremely dizzy and running to the restroom to vomit. I had an extremely bad fever a cold and to top it all off my allergies were acting up the whole time. My mom decided I stay home for the day and relax since I was practically weak enough to even walk. I took about enough medicine to take me to the emergency room and I was still feeling sick and perhaps even worst. I stayed in bed with my mom making me some “organic” remedies that she calls. On Tuesday I still wasn't feeling so good, but because i had both my BIOLEC and BIOLAB the same day i insisted on coming to school knowing I would miss so much if I didn’t come. We took a test, wasn't till the end of class where Robin noticed I wasn't looking so good too, and recommended me to go home and told me it was okay to miss 1 LAB. I went home right after class only to come to bed and still feeling very weak. This whole week I have not been feeling good at all. I have stopped taking medicine and have been depending on hot teas and “organic” remedies prepared by my mom. I guess this week's blog post is me just honestly talking about how sick I was last week. The two pictures in the top are the process of me screening the sediment collected. First through a 2 mm and the second through 0.34 mm. Then I washed through the sediment with regular water to get rid of any smaller particles. I have also been taking videos of what I am doing, but am having a hard time seeing if I could upload them. If anyone knows how, message me (:

Comments

  1. Jasmine, I hope you get better soon! I cannot imagine to feel how sick you were, especially since you had to go to the emergency room. Good thing you had your mom by your side, helping you! It is always satisfying to know that you can count on someone to be there for you through a tough time :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Post Week 12

Blog Post Week 6

WAESO Spring 2020