Blog Post Week 3

During this week I have just been trying to find a way to extract the leftover sediments from the containers because when I measure the plastic I want to make sure that I am not measuring the sediment with the plastic but rather the plastic by itself. I definitely thought it was going to be easy just removing the sediments from the containers but it hasn't been so easy. The sediment is way on the bottom and trying to remove it without removing the plastic or getting plastic out is a bit hard because some plastics stick to the sediment. What I have going on now is just writing the protocol for extracting plastic from 5M NaCl. It should really be so hard other than just rewriting copy and pasting from the first protocol but adjusting it a bit. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Post Week 12

Blog Post Week 6

WAESO Spring 2020